Yesterday we received the terrible news that Sadie had relapsed.........and new tumours were found in her Liver and in her chest cavity. All the hope we once felt, on arrival in New York had been smashed to bits!
We are currently waiting for news from the US Doctor's on propose treatment, if any!!
If the treatment offered is not in Sadie's best interests then we will bring her home to be with her family and loved ones. The UK doctors would then start her on Palliative Care which means they will keep her comfy until the time comes to say goodbye...........